Meeting was called to order by President Tony Decesare at 7:30 p.m. at Concord High School.
1. Discussed TOC Schedule.
2. Mentioned it is a District 4 rule that no child under the age of 16 be allowed in the Snack Shack
1. Still looking for 3 T-Ball managers.
1. Submitted his budget for Challenger for
2. Proposed allocating $500 to pay for drinks for all kids for the whole year for after games. Board studying proposal.
1. Golf Tournament update. Next meeting 02/28.
2. Reviewed Tommy Ts event for 04/14. Board members must participate and work.
3. Team Mom/Manager Meeting 02/24.
4. Papa Murphys cards.
5. Snack Shack schedule is forthcoming.
6. 02/29 Newsletter. Get info for inclusion to Kathy by that date. Mailing will be 03/02.
7. Concord Pavillion booth proposal.
8. Sweatshirts will be sold this year to interested buyers.
9. Motion to pay $50 for stencil for sweatshirts. Seconded and passed with limited dissent.
1. Discussed proposal to fix bleechers with
2. Keep up work on fields.
3. Uniforms are all ordered.
4. Discussed proposal to purchase All-Star jerseys.
5. Progress report on bathrooms at Mt. D.
6. Welding on bathroom doors to happen this weekend.
7. All equipment has been distributed to all teams except T-Ball.
8. Helmut straps will be included in packages for managers at 02/24 meeting.
9. Mark Prosser will be Mt. D T-Ball Field Rep.
10. Baseball pants will be sold at 02/24 meeting (white) for $5 each.
11. Sponsor signs need to come down this weekend for painting.
12. Gopher eradication at fields is continuing.
13. Only Craig Gietzen is to pick up uniforms at Sports-4-All.
1. Roster Books. Template has been received from Minutemen Press. A discussion ensued about the roster books. It was agreed that in the future, the sign-up form would include a disclosure that league roster books will reveal home phone numbers.
1. Sponsorships continuing. Managers who have sponsors have been called.
1. Softball - Rosters are full. Need one
2. April 1 Clinic for Girls Softball.
3. April 9 - Possible additional girls clinic at St. Marys.
4. Work party this weekend for Olivera.
1. Reiterated that Team Moms need to attend 02/24 meeting.
1. Still formulating schedules. Should be
ready for 02/24 meeting. A motion was made to accept schedules of 25 games
for the Majors, 25 for AAA, 18 for AA, 22 for A and 24 for T-Ball. The
2. Reiterated that in the event of rain, managers must check with Mike or Ralph to see if the game will be played.
3. Managers need to be prepared to fill out roster sheets at 02/24 meeting.
4. Tony to check with D4 re: format of submission of rosters to MyTeam.com.
5. Motion was made to send the team with the best overall record to TOC. Motion passed.
6. Discussed AAA Dodgers situation.
1. Submitted budget through 01/31.
2. Motion made to adopt policy for refunds as submitted by Dan. Motion passed with limited dissent.
3. Discussed refund to Mead. Will give 100%.
4. Discussed refund to Grant. Will give 50 %.
Meeting was adjourned at approximately 10:00 p.m.
Return to Home Page